– CLICK HERE –
- Day of arrival: during the day of July 11 – Tuesday
- Sleeping location: Seminário Redentorista Cristo ReiRua Visconde das Devesas 684
4400-341 Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal)
- About the arrival in Portugal: PORTO (Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport)
Directions to Vila Nova de Gaia:
- line E towards “Estádio do Dragão” station (you can use any of the subways that leaves the airport)
- Exit at “Trindade” station and change to line D (yellow) towards “Santo Ovideo” station
- Exit at the “João de Deus” station
A) You will have people waiting for you at the airport and then at “João de Deus” station, to take you to the place of accomodation; for this, it is important that you tell us about what time your flight arrives.
B) If you come with other transport than airplane, you should let us know, so that we can inform you the best way to get to the place of accommodation.
- The RedCamp meeting:
The meeting will take place in the cities of Vila Nova de Gaia and Porto.
During the meeting, we will have times of worship, formation, sharing, experiences of evangelization, celebration of the Eucharist, times of joyful confraternization and a pilgrimage to the Fatima’s Sanctuary.
Saturday morning is free to rest, to have a walk through the cities or even to take a swim in the Atlantic Ocean.
- You can bring:
- The contribution for all expenses with REDCAMP will be 200€. We’ll give the payment indications by email.